By visiting our websites or by contacting us through a contact form on the website, you accept and consent to the practices set out below.
1 Collection of information
For the purposes outlined in Clause 2, we may collect and process the following information about you:
- Information you give us – information that you provide us (which may include your name, address, email address, telephone number, credit card information and other personal description) by filling in forms on our Site or our App, or by corresponding with us (by phone, email or otherwise).
- We only retain personal data for so long as it is necessary. Data may be archived as long as the purpose for which the data was used still exists.
2 Uses made of the information
We use information held about you for the following purposes:
- communicating with you and responding to your questions or requests
- purposes directly related or incidental to the above.
3 Disclosure of your information
We will keep your personal data we hold confidential, but you agree we may provide information to:
- personnel, agents, advisers, auditors, contractors, financial institutions, and service providers in connection with our operations or services (for example staff engaged in the fulfilment of your order, the processing of your payment and the provision of support services)
- persons under a duty of confidentiality to us;
- persons to whom we are required to make disclosure under applicable laws and regulations in any part of the world;
We use google analytics to track the traffic on our website.
All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers hosted via Ascesis Media Ltd and on files stored securely on staff laptops.
We restrict access to personal information to our employees, service providers and contractors on a strictly need-to-know basis and ensure that those persons are subject to confidentiality obligations.
We review our information collection, storage and processing practices from time to time to guard against unauthorised access, processing or use.
Please note, however, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Site; any transmission is at your own risk.
6 Your rights
You have the right to:
(a) check whether we hold personal data about you;
(b) access any personal data we hold about you; and
(c) require us to correct any inaccuracy or error in any personal data we hold about you.
Any request may be subject to a small administrative fee to meet our cost in processing your request.
We may amend this policy from time to time by posting the updated policy on our Site. By continuing to use our Site after the changes come into effect means that you agree to be bound by the revised policy.
8 Contact us
If you have any questions, comments or requests regarding personal data, please address them to:
Paul Stapleton – Managing director
Last updated: 1 June 2018